Tri-State will accept submissions beginning Sept.1 -Aug. 1.
SUBMISSIONS SHOULD ARRIVE AT THE THEATER
NO EARLIER THAN SEPTEMBER 1, and NO LATER THAN August 1.
IF YOU ARE A PLAYWRIGHT OR AN ASPIRING WRITER WHO DESIRES TO HEAR YOUR PLAY READ ALOUD IN A CONCERT OR STAGED READING, SUBMIT YOUR SCRIPT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR TRI-STATE ACTORS THEATER’S NEW PLAYS READING SERIES. WE PLAN TO HOLD PUBLIC READINGS OF THREE NEW SCRIPTS DURING SEASON 2013-14. THE NEW PLAYS READING SERIES WILL BE PRESENTED THROUGHOUT THE SEASON.
DO NOT SUBMIT SCRIPTS VIA E MAIL.
Tri-State Actors Theater
P.O. Box 6
Newton, NJ 07860
SOME INFORMATION, SUGGESTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- One script may be submitted in any one submission period.
- Plays may be full-length or one-acts.
- Plays may be submitted as works-in-progress.
- Playscripts must be typed or word processed in a standard play format in English.
- *Please do not submit scripts via E Mail. Use only regular mail. This notice applies to all submissions.
- A letter indicating your wish to submit your script should accompany the submission. Your name, address, and phone number and e-mail must be included.
- TAT cannot return scripts, so make sure you send a copy and not the original!
- If your script is selected, you become an essential part of the process and will be asked to attend the reading.
- Do not submit musicals.
- Plays with 1-5 characters will be considered first.
- Tri-State Actors Theater is a non-profit professional acting company incorporated in the state of New Jersey, USA.