All tickets may be purchased
at our box office by calling (973) 383-0510
by emailing us for your ticket request–Please Include Your E-Mail address and phone number in the body of your request!
- All tickets must be paid for at the time of reservation.
- Individual tickets are not refundable.
- Exchanges within the run of a specific play are at the discretion of the TAT box office
- Tickets purchase by phone or online will be held at will call for purchaser
- Tri-State Actor’s Theater accepts the following credit cards:
Visa • Master Card • American Express • Discover • Diner’s Club.
Each ticket price represents only about 40% of the full cost of operating Tri-State Actors Theater. Therefore, if you add the additional 60% of the cost to your ticket order as a tax deductible donation, you will help to sustain TAT, and we will thank you by adding your name to our “Members” list, and by a reception at some time during the season.
PLEASE NOTE: Infants will not be admitted to adult productions. Because of mature themes in some of Tri-State’s adult dramas, parents and chaperones should use discretion when considering bringing children under 12. CHAPERONES AND/OR PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEHAVIOR OF STUDENTS OR CHILDREN UNDER THEIR SUPERVISION.